I know


I know
What I felt previously,
I thought that was love,
I thought that was enough,
And I thought I deserved the good,
As much as the bad I got.
 It was what I felt at the moment,
And it felt all right that time,
Looking back to those days,
I hate to admit I was wrong,
It was only what I wanted it to be.

 Because here I am today,
Trying to put it on paper,
To explain how I feel now,
A feeling that consumes my heart,
But I am failing to start.
 I am failing to speak my heart out,
Because this feeling is unexplainable,
It is beyond any word on my mind,
Farther than the smile on my face,
Because I know that this is love!

Comments

  1. "A feeling that consumes my heart" that must be love. Great one best poet����

    ReplyDelete
  2. For I know I know this is love.... Amazingly beautiful sis😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mom