Part 16

A thousand pieces

Sometimes to help my self move on or feel better, I write letters to myself

Letter 5
Dear Broken-self
You are ugly, chubby and definitely not like all the other girls he has been with because you are much worse, he got to choose those but not you. You are not his type and get this in your head that you will never stand a chance with him. Move on and forget about your obsession, get over him and yourself.  He never liked you and he was never going to want you, you are not even close to what he wants, why would you ever think that he will one day change his mind? Funny girl. He doesn't care about you and your feelings, he doesn't feel anything for you.

Yours
Lonely-self

When I realised that my lover wasn't coming back, that he was gone for good I started feeling lonely. So much that I cried myself to sleep many nights. I missed him so much but there was nothing I could do to make it disappear. I felt like a part of me was missing and I hated feeling that way. I knew I had to do something about it, I had to fill the void in my heart before I become so depressed.

So I made a proportion on all my social media platforms asking if anyone wanted me for a girlfriend. Trust me, I had no one in mind when I said that but I was serious though, I felt like having someone in my life is the only way I would heal. A few guys came through and I obviously can't date all of them so I made a shortlist and eliminated all of them telling them it was just one of those silly games. However there was one name I didn't cross out. Unlike all the other guys, there was something special about him, he was unknown and unique and I loved that about him. I decided to give him a chance. If he didn't mean to take me up on my offer then it's unlucky for him to have made it out of the drawbox. I'm going to test the waters with him. I'm going to fill my void with him, he is going to help me avoid depression. Oh! Poor cute guy doesn't know what awaits him in the near future. Shame

Comments