Part One


It was one sunny Tuesday, a lazy one I should admit. I needed to drop documents in town and because of my laziness, I didn’t want to walk the long distance to the gate so my friend and I decided that we will stop a car on campus to drop me by the gate where I will get a cab to town. The many cars that passed by didn’t stop for us and we almost gave up until a speeding red Jetta stopped by a nearby student cafeteria, I didn’t want to ask him but my friend insisted so we waited for him to come back from the shop. When he came back, my friend asked him and surprisingly he agreed. Put on the seatbelt, he said which had to be obvious judging by the speed he was driving at. He told me his name is Alex and never add an a at the end because people have a tendency of calling him Alexa. It was like a 25 seconds drive to the gate but it turned out, he was also going to town to pick up something and agreed to go with me. My lucky day it was..

We started a conversation like normal people would do and I remember him telling me about his passion or flying, not like the fly fly butterfly but aviation. We talked about a lot of other general stuff and I felt like I have known him forever. On our way back when we were approaching the main gate, he decided that he actually forgot to do something, I still don’t believe this but anyway I told him I didn’t mind going back with him. I guess he wanted to spend a little more time with me “LOL”. So he kept on playing ‘U don’t know’ by Justine Skye, he said he loved it. I had to check it up on YouTube when I got to my room. Don’t get me wrong but I should say I loved it too. I’m not trying to say we are soulmates or something, okay? Maybe yes, maybe not.

I enjoyed your company today, the text read, I was confused at first but later realized that it has to be the guy I met in the morning. Wait, I think I left out the part where I gave him my number but anyway I had to give it to him when we got to town so he calls me when he was done with his errands. For a moment I thought he just wanted to ditch me because I didn’t get his. But then again it must have been his bad day if that was his intention because I happened to bump into him on my way from the mall. Since I didn’t have his number initially, I saved it as AlexH.

This is how it all started, the beginning of all and the foundation of all that you are going to discover as time goes on. The sad notes, the love letters, the thoughts of my mind and the feelings of my heart. I hope you enjoy.

Comments